Inovance Servo Drive
Servomotors are able to provide precise control of torque, speed or position using closed-loop feedback. They also have the ability to operate at zero speed while maintaining enough torque to maintain a load in a given position. Servomotors have several distinct advantages over other types of motors. For starters, they offer more precise control of motion.
This means they can accommodate complex motion patterns and profiles more readily. Also, because the level of precision offered is high, the position error is greatly reduced. All servomotors have essentially three components; an electric motor, a feedback device, and some type of electronic control. The electric motor itself can be either an AC or DCMotor. Under the dc heading, brushed dc servomotors are generally less expensive than brushless servos, but do require more maintenance due to the brushes needed for motor commutation.
Standard Model of Servo Motor
- IS810N series – multi-axes servo drive platform
- SV820N series – servo drive
- IS810N-INT series – multi-axis servo drive
- IS620M series – servo drive
- IS620N series – servo drive
- IS620P series – high performance servo system
- IS650P series – servo drive